LIFE MASTERY Workshops
These are some of the most popular workshops I offer. If you're interested in bringing a workshop to your group or business, please contact me, or call 310.560.4317.
Feel like your on a treadmill? You keep moving forward, working hard, but going nowhere? Then Get Unstuck. In this workshop you will create a crystal clear vision of what success looks like for you. Discover the number one reason that makes you stuck. And learn the tools necessary for creating a flow in your life to achieve your greatest success.
A NEW KIND OF LOVE
Uncover your hidden blocks so you can love yourself and others like you've never loved before. This is an experience of lifetime, and the beginning of a new life for yourself.
CREATING BETTER RELATIONSHIPS
Whether in our work life or at home, there are those people we struggle to connect with. This workshop will help you create new patterns of communication that allow you to connect more closely with anyone, and everyone. Every relationship you have will change before you eyes.
THE OPTIMIZE PROGRAM
Created for businesses, this 8 session workshop series is designed to create the most optimal and empowered workforce. The workshop is specifically designed to empower leaders, managers and all employees. Our specifically designed methodology is shown to generate more productivity, create a happier work environment (which means employees are less likely to leave), and add substantially to the bottom line and profits of the organization. For a detailed outline of what is included in the Optimize Program, please contact me, or call me at 310.560.4317.
Achieve your goals. Even the big ones. Then make new goals and achieve those as well. In this workshop you will discover the #1 reason why people fail, and we will give you the tools you need to wake up each day invigorated and prepared for success.
BECOME A MASTER COMMUNICATOR
Ever feel as if no one is listening? Well it’s true. Studies show that up to 25% of what said is retained by those who hear it. As for the rest of the 75%, it may as well not have been said in the first place. This workshop will uncover what’s blocking us from communicating successfully. Improve your relationships, at work, at home and with friends when you learn these 3 Master Keys to Better Communication.
LIFE MASTERY COURSE
Is life running you? When you wake up and go to sleep do you feel as if another day just disappeared. Do you spend your weekdays waiting for the weekend. It's time to wake up and take back control. In this 5 week workshop you will learn how to become your own CLO - Chief Life Officer. Instead of looking at other successful people and wondering how they got there, they will be looking at you. Your Dreams, Your Goals, Your Rules, Your Life. Start living now!
Want to bring a workshop to your group or business, contact me here, or call me at 310.560.4317.
Are you ready to begin?
Contact Me Now
Contact Me Now